Postpartum Doula Services - Virtually!
First of all, I mostly offer virtual services with option of opt-in for local meals or things like that. Note: I have a "discovery call" that we can go over details of my postpartum services - book that call below or on contact page.
How does virtual postpartum work?
1. First meeting should be before baby is born - this will be where we work out what you want me to focus on after the birth. - This meeting is usually included in a package - however, you can opt-in for a "paid long consultation" with no further obligation to work with me.
2. After the consultation visit, we have made a plan of action - so that is a follow through of various options - but here's just a scenario: "Charlotte asks me to check in with her daily at 11 am - we talk about things; make sure she's getting meals from her church (I help organize this if needed); etc." We do it that way for first week - usually daily visits are from 1 hour or longer. (Charge by the hour). The following week it might be 3 times; after that like a weekly visit.
3. If I am helping organize meals from her parish, I'll contact her parish and work with them on getting the meal train, etc. going.
4. I can also do a pantry walk through via zoom with the mother if she wants extra pantry building help (this is extra - see packages).
5. If mama wants to make her own meals ahead (or have hubby help or family); I can help with meal planning time, etc. (again see packages).
6. Breastfeeding help - I am also a Breastfeeding Peer Counselor - so this is something that can be covered during the visits via online/phone. There will be an extra charge if mother needs extra time for this - unless this is the only focus of our first hour together.
7. Emergency needs: If mother needs me outside planned times, there's an extra charge or we take away a regular visit plus fee if past a certain time of day. (Like after 6 pm for instance). Evening/night calls are welcome just note there will be an extra fee.
Package listings coming soon - please use contact form for now. Thank you.
***All mothers receive "A Catholic Postpartum" if so desired when signing up for a package.